Monday, July 7, 2008

Messes or Memories

A few months ago I read an article in the Ensign that really bothered me. This dear sweet, obviously drugged up mother wrote that "they didn't make messes at their house, they made memories." I wanted to throw up. I feel it is these kind of people who make the rest of us feel like we just aren't cut out for motherhood. Well, I am here to tell you that at the Reber house, WE MAKE MESSES! And most of our messes have nothing to do with the good memories that we also make!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sadly I get all vaclemped (sp?) over messes, due to my dorky OCD tendencies. But I do like the memories.

Cute pictures of the kiddies!

Wendy said...

Just so you know we made messes at our house too. These are not to be confused with the wonderful memories we also made!!

Powered By Blogger