The parade was fun this year. Taggert didn't cry when the firetrucks came by, he was clapping, when the cheerleaders came by dancing, Taggert was dancing, probably better than some of the cheerleaders! Whitley looked so cute with her little hat on. The kids had fun chasing after the candy. Trent and I have been reading some books on the Revolutionary War and it has gotten quite emotional for me knowing what the people here in America went through so that I could enjoy all the freedoms that I do. The declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776, but the war for our independence lasted much longer. We are on the 5th or 6th book in the "Prelude to Glory" series and we are in 1780 with three or four books to go. I guess it's a lot like the pioneers. They were tried and tested to see if they really had faith in God to continue what he asked of them even under the severest persecutions.


4 comments:
We missed you guys over the fourth! Cody pouted because he didn't get to play with Tanner. The big boob! Hope you guys also had a great 4th.
We missed you guys, too! If Bradley hadn't been there, I think Tanner would have had a melt down. He actually played really good with Rylie and Nathan on Saturday. I was proud of him. We did some geocaching with them so it was fun.
I missed you all lots on the 4th!!Your kids are all so cute. I wanted to come home for the 4th but Kassy is on the swim team so we were in Columbia Falls camping. Alex and Jocelyn came along and just relaxed. We watched the fireworks and made s'mores. Scott couldn't resist and he even had just one!! It was great but I still miss watching the fireworks in Clearfield!!
I love her little hat and her cute little chubby cheeks. You just want to smooch them.
Post a Comment