Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been Tagged!

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

  1. Being married to my schoompy for 10 whole years!
  2. Having my family room painted.
  3. My new niece (My side of the family has produced 14 boys and only 3 girls) so another girl is exciting(:
  4. Taggert being potty trained-yeah, we'll see about that one(:

3 joys in my life:

  1. My beatiful family.
  2. My eternal marriage.
  3. My knowledge of the fact that I will be with my loved ones again.

4 movies I have watched more than once or twice:

  1. Steel Magnolias-Hello, all time favorite!
  2. Liar, Liar-whenever I need a pick me up because it makes me laugh-hard!
  3. Harry Potter-all of them because Tanner likes them
  4. August Rush-my favorite this year

3 Fears:

  1. CANCER.
  2. Not being prepared enough if a disaster hits.
  3. Not doing all I can to spread the gospel when I am prompted to do so.

4 favorite foods:

  1. PIZZA! I could eat it everyday!
  2. Steak and shrimp
  3. anything chocolate
  4. chocolate everything-I already said that didn't I(:

3 goals I have set for myself:

  1. Cook healthy, tasty meals-okay, let's not kid ourselves, my real goal is just to cook!
  2. Get caught up on my scrapbooks-that is going to take a miracle.
  3. Get more intune with the spirit so I can be a better mom.

4 tv shows I watch:

  1. Grey's Anatomy-I still want to be a nurse someday!
  2. ER-I started watching this show when I was dating Mark; I still like the show.
  3. CSI-I love how they put all the little pieces together to find out who dunnit.
  4. House-another medicine one

3 current obsessions:

  1. cook books
  2. buying clothes for my cute baby girl
  3. reading the pioneer woman's love story-Thanks, Jen! I read for four hours straight one day

4 places I have visited:

  1. Does my mission count? Guam and Kosrae
  2. Yellowstone
  3. Yosemite
  4. Boardman, Oregon

3 places I'd like to visit:

  1. Hawaii-Trent if you are reading this, our 10th anniversary is in February!!!
  2. Nauvoo
  3. New York

4 random facts about me:

  1. I could bench 185 when I was a Senior in High School- I can barely lift my daughter now(:
  2. I actually like geneology work and getting to do it for my mom's family
  3. I only have seven cousins-reunions are real fun!
  4. I have this thing for my schoompy in Wranglers on a horse(:

I officially tag Jen Wade, Kandie walter, and Famous Bullinger!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Don't you just love Pioneer Woman! I found out a friend of mine reads her blog and she said she wants to keep it a secret for herself. She doesn't want to share her. I kindof feel the same way. I only let my "circle of trust" know about her.

You are also putting me to shame with all your spiritual goals and such! I'm a dork.

Wendy said...

I still didn't get tagged!!!:(

Wendy said...

also I've never even heard of Pioneer Woman so that tells you where I am in her 'circle of trust' not even close :(

Powered By Blogger